|Who can get involved?||Key Stage 1 and 2 children in schools across the Borough who were introduced to the ‘Chatterbox’ safeguarding tool in February 2012.|
|Start date||June 2012|
|Closing date||June 2012|
|Service delivery area||Children’s Safeguarding|
|Reason for consultation||To work with Key Stage 1 and 2 children to measure the impact of the anti-bullying tool ‘Chatterbox’ and to assess how it has contributed to keeping children and young people safe.|
Participatory sessions with children involved a mixture of whole group discussion and individual work, looking at the tool and asking the following questions;
• Tell me about these things... What are they and what are they used for?
• Show me in pairs how you use Chatterboxes.
• What did you do when you got yours?.....Have you still got it?
• Did you take it home and show people?....What did they say or do?
• How has the Chatterbox helped you?
• What difference has Chatterbox made?
• How will Chatterbox help to keep children safe?
|How to get involved?||Schools will be contacted directly and invited to take part in the evaluation.|
|What happens next?||A report of evaluation findings will be sent to the Safeguarding Children Partnership Officer.|
|Results / Outcome||You can find details of the feedback from the sessions at the link below.|
|Join the Community Panel||http://www.telford.gov.uk/communitypanel|