Changes coming to Civil Parking Enforcement

Please don’t make us give you a parking ticket. From 31 January 2020 we will be able to issue fines. Please park legally and considerately.

Changes coming to Civil Parking Enforcement

Smoke nuisances

Please use our online form to report your issue:

Report a smoke nuisance

If you would like to discuss a previously reported problem or have a general enquiry then please contact the team using the details below:

Public Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Addenbrooke House

Telephone: 01952 381818

Last updated: 2.24pm on Tuesday 23 January 2018

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact