Contaminated Land Register
The Contaminated Land Register is held and maintained as prescribed by Section 78R (subject to section 78s and 78T) of Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
This register is intended to act as a full and permanent record of all the regulatory action taken by the enforcing authority in relation to the remediation of the land.
The register will include:
- remediation notices
- appeals against remediation notices
- remediation declarations
- remediation statements
- appeals against charging notices
- designation of special sites
- notification of claimed remediation
- convictions for offences under Section 78M of the Act
- guidance issued under Section 78V(1) of the Act
- other matters prescribed by Regulations.
The public register does not include details of historic land use and other information used in the identification and investigation of potentially contaminated land, or information on sites that have been remediated through the planning and development control process.
Site name: Agropharm
- Reference number: 1
- Site name: Agropharm
- Site address: Agropharm Ltd, Overley Hill, near Wellington, Telford, TF6 5HD
- Type of notice: Contaminated Land Determination Notice
- Type of determination: Pollution of Controlled Waters (Special Site)
- Notice in respect: Environmental Protection Act 1990 Section 78B(3)
- Date of service: 5 November 2008
- Easting: 360879
- Northing: 310516
Last updated: 12.02pm on Friday 1 November 2019