Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

A to Z of recycling and rubbish - Clinical Waste - Residential only.

Item Clinical Waste
What can you do with it? Do you have waste generated from a clinical condition that you need to arrange disposal of?

Telford and Wrekin Council can offer a variety of options for the collection of clinical waste generated within your household.
Household recycling centres (HRCs)
Useful link

View our webpage for more information about our Clinical waste collection service.