- Priority Certificates will not be available between Thursday 21 December 2023 and Tuesday 2 January 2024.
- Please order as usual before and after these dates by following the links below.
How to apply for a copy of a certificate
The Telford & Wrekin Registration Service can only issue certificates for events that took place in the Telford & Wrekin district.
You will be asked the following details:
- your contact name, address and telephone number
- the full names for the certificate required
- date of event (birth / marriage / civil partnership / death)
- place of event (birth / marriage / civil partnership / death).
Please note: Payment will be taken upon application. Please ensure that you apply only if the event took place in the Telford & Wrekin district.
If you prefer, you can also order a copy certificate directly from the General Register Office.
Last updated: 28/11/2023 15:32