Pest control

Household pest problems

For all household pest problems, such as rats, mice or wasps, we advise you to contact a private pest control company:

Pest problems on Council owned land

Telford & Wrekin Council will provide treatment for rats and mice seen on public/open space that would fall under Council land.

View contact details for the Neighbourhood and Leisure Services team

Last updated: 12/03/2021 15:54

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact