Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Street naming and numbering

To request a new street name, property number or the amendment of an existing address, you will need to apply to the council for the creation/amendments of the postal address.

Complete the online form to request a new official address or to amend an existing address

Last updated: 04/03/2021 11:10

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact