Contract opportunities to supply Telford & Wrekin Council are advertised electronically. Telford & Wrekin Council will invite suppliers to express an interest in a quote or tender by advertising in:
- visit the Telford Buyer Portal website for more information on purchase plans, contact details, future, current and past contracts
- visit the GOV.UK website for details on the contracts finder
- view information on the Current Opportunities to Quote - Below £10k
- visit the GOV.UK website for more information on the Find a Tender Service.
Telford & Wrekin Council use 'Twitter' to advertise up and coming invitations to quote or tenders over £10k where a framework is not already in place. Follow @TelfordWrekin and #tenderCOGS to keep up to date with these.
Visit the GOV.UK website for contract notices posted on the contracts finder (contracts between £10k and UK Government Threshold) or visit the GOV.UK website for information on the Find a Tender Service (contracts above UK Government Threshold). You can also view current or past tenders on these websites.
Each contract notice (advert) will have CPV (Common Vocabulary Codes) code(s) attached. There is a function available for suppliers to sign up to CPV code(s) notification, (this may have a cost involved) but it will notify you of any contracts being let that are relevant to the services/goods you provide.
In each contract notice's complementary information section - (additional information - at the bottom of the notice) you will see instructions on how to obtain the pre qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or invitation to tender (ITT) information.
The Council endeavours to raise all quotes (£10k up to UK Government Threshold) and all tenders (over UK Government Threshold) on our e-tendering Portal. If you are not already registered on Delta you can register free. Visit the Delta website for more information on the e-tendering portal.
If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk by calling 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com.
The following guides for Delta may resolve any problems you encounter:
- download the response manager for information on how to respond to an opportunity
- download the profile manager for information on how to register your status on Delta
- download the account administration for information on how to update your company details.
Last updated: 17/02/2021 12:19