COVID-19 service updates

At these unprecedented times it is our priority to continue to deliver registration services as best as we can with Government guidelines in mind. Your health and the health of our partners is a priority for us, so at this time there will be amended ways of working. View more information.

How to apply for a copy of a certificate

Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak we are currently not taking orders for copy certificates. 

If you require a copy certificate please place your order directly with the General Register Office.

Last updated: 31/03/2020 16:08

  1. Introduction
  2. Multilingual standard forms
  3. Contact