- We are currently experiencing a higher than normal demand for copy certificates. Please bear with us at this very busy time.
- As a result of this we have temporarily suspended issuing Priority Certificates.
- If you need to order a certificate more urgently, please do so via the General Register Office website.
How to apply for a copy of a certificate
The Telford & Wrekin Registration Service can only issue certificates for events that took place in the Telford & Wrekin district.
You will be asked the following details:
- your contact name, address and telephone number
- the full names for the certificate required
- date of event (birth / marriage / civil partnership / death)
- place of event (birth / marriage / civil partnership / death).
Please note: Payment will be taken upon application and is non-refundable. If we do not have your certificate we will not issue a refund. Please ensure that you apply only if the event took place in the Telford & Wrekin district.
If you prefer, you can also order a copy certificate directly from the General Register Office.
Last updated: 26/09/2022 10:46