Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Report it

Sign-up to My Telford

My Telford Self Service

With My Telford you can view a history of your requests and issues reported, track their progress and get local services and information based on your address. Sign-up to My Telford Self Service.

Sign-up to My Council Tax

My Council Tax graphic

With My Council Tax view your bill, set up a direct debit, request/cancel a single person discount, report change of address, view a summary of your council tax support/housing benefit claim. Sign-up to My Council Tax.

Save time and do it online - report any issues you are experiencing by completing our online forms, listed below:


Streets and roads