If you would like to contact the Council please complete the online contact form below, confirming your name, address and preferred contact method, along with the service you wish to access.
Appointments must be booked in advance by one of the methods listed below:
- Online: contact form
- Text relay: 18001 (01952) 380000
- Text the Council: 07537 453173
- Send a short message to our Customer Service Team with your name, house number and post code.
- Pick a number from 1 to 11 to help tell us about your question, or to report something:
- issues with Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- help with care or personal support
- report anti-social behaviour
- if you are worried about a child or adult
- Family Connect
- your council tax
- waste and environment
- street lighting and roads
- feedback, compliments and complaints
- anything else.
We offer a British Sign Language interpreter at First Point, Southwater One for appointments relating to housing benefit, council tax support, council tax and business rates.
If you wish to book an appointment with the Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) please contact them directly on 01952 459268 or by visiting Citizen Advice Bureau website.
Last updated: 09/09/2020 15:01