If you are taking your household waste to our household recycling centres (HRCs) using any of the vehicles below then you will require an E-Permit.

Important information

Check what vehicle types require and E-permit to use our HRC sites before applying for E-permits, you will need a valid E-permit to visit our HRC's when using a hire vehicle.

Vehicles that need an E-permit to use HRCs

Illustration of vehicles that require an e-permit

Please note no flatbed vehicles are accepted on site and you will need an E-permit for a trailer regardless of the trailer size.

  • Car with trailer.
  • Campervan with trailer.
  • Campervan with seats and fittings removed and no longer than 5.5 metres
  • People carrier with trailer.
  • 4x4 with trailer.
  • 4x4 with no rear windows/rear seats.
  • 4x4 with open back or back that is separate to the main cab such as a closed cab pick up.
  • Vans or commercial vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes and not over 5.5 metres long.
  • Pick up truck.

Sign-up for a My Telford account to apply for an E-permit

Last updated: 03/02/2021 14:33

  1. Introduction
  2. Do I need an E-permit?
  3. How do I apply?
  4. Contact