Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.


Please follow the steps below:

Then all you need to do is drive to either household recycling centre (HRC) with your driving licence or recent utility bill as proof of address and a site operative will verify your information electronically, this will then deduct the visit from your total of permits allocated to the household.

You will even get a reminder email when you have one E-permit left to use, to check when you can apply for more, details of how many E-permits you have are found on your My Telford dashboard.

You will no longer receive paper permits and you can't print E-permits.

Please note only residents of Telford and Wrekin are eligible to apply for E-permits, we allow ten E-permits per household over a 12 month rolling period. 

Last updated: 13/04/2022 10:04

  1. Introduction
  2. Do I need an E-permit?
  3. How do I apply?
  4. Contact