Vehicles not allowed to use HRCs
- Van or commercial vehicle over 3.5 tonnes.
- Vehicles over 5.5 metres long.
- Agricultural vehicles.
- Flatbed vehicles.
- Horse boxes or horse trailers.
- Tipper vehicles.
- Luton box vans.
Vehicles that are allowed to use HRCs and don't require an E-permit
Please note: if you are using any of the vehicles below with a trailer you will need an E-permit.
- 4x4 with rear seats.
- Campervan - must be no longer than 5.5 metres and seats and fittings not removed.
- People carrier.
Vehicles that need an E-permit to use HRCs
Please note: no flatbed vehicles are accepted onsite, you will need an E-permit for a trailer regardless of the trailer size.
- Car with trailer.
- Campervan - with seats and fittings removed and no longer than 5.5 metres in length.
- Campervan with trailer.
- People carrier with trailer.
- 4x4 with trailer.
- 4x4 with no rear windows/rear seats.
- 4x4 with open back or back that is separate to the main cab such as a closed cab pick up.
- Vans or commercial vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes and not over 5.5 metres long.
- Pick up truck.
Last updated: 13/04/2022 09:59