Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Single person discount

A full Council Tax bill is based on at least two adults living in a property as their main home. 

If you are the only adult, over the age of 18, living in the property which is your main home, you'll be entitled to a 25% single person discount.

You can apply for a single person discount using our online My Council Tax service.

Visit our My Council Tax Portal

Report suspected fraud

Please use our online form to report suspected fraudulent activity.

Complete our online form to report suspected fraud

Last updated: 15/08/2022 10:55

  1. Introduction
  2. Contact