Scheduled maintenance to online services – My Telford and online forms

Due to essential maintenance several of our online services will be intermittently unavailable on Friday 25 November 2022 between 5pm - 6pm. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Council Tax banding

The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is responsible for allocating a Council Tax band to each domestic property.

Find out the Council Tax band for your home by looking up your property online - you can search by postcode using the Valuation Office Agency website.  

Visit the GOV.UK website to check your Council Tax banding

Price ranges for Council Tax banding by parish

Download the Council Tax banding levels in Telford and Wrekin

Last updated: 18/08/2022 13:40

  1. Introduction
  2. Challenge your property banding
  3. Contact