Council Tax payers in Telford and Wrekin could be in with a chance of winning a £250 Virgin Experience voucher by being signed up to receive their Council Tax bill electronically.
Everyone who is signed up to Council Tax e-billing at 5pm on the 5 August 2023 will be entered into a free prize draw to win the £250 Virgin Experience voucher which has been donated to the council.
The benefits of e-billing
- You can view your bill as soon as it is available and as often as you like - 24/7
- Savings on postage and paper will help to minimise future collection costs.
- You will always know where your bill is.
- It is environmentally friendly.
Competition terms and conditions
- You must be a resident or an owner of a property registered for Council Tax within the borough of Telford and Wrekin.
- There is no charge to enter the draw, which is a free prize draw.
- Only one entry per Council Tax account is permitted.
- All Council Tax accounts registered for e-billing on the 5 August 2023 at 5pm will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- One prize winner chosen by a random draw will receive a £250 Virgin Experience voucher.
- The voucher expires on 7 December 2023, the experience should be taken before this date.
- Employees of Telford & Wrekin Council and their families and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize winner will be notified by the council by email or phone within 21 days of the closing date.
- In the event that the prize winner cannot claim the prize, there will be no alternative prize and another winner will be selected using the same process.
- Should the prize winner refuse the prize or not contact us with 30 days of us notification another winner will be selected using the same process.
- Any entrant, as of the 5 August 2023 at 5pm who has arrears of Council Tax in respect of any financial year including 2023/24 will be disqualified. The decision as to whether a person should be disqualified shall be taken by the Revenues, Payments and Payroll Service Delivery Manager, and their decision shall be final.
- The prize winner will be required to take part in publicity.
- No responsibility can be accepted for e-billing registrations that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
Last updated: 04/07/2023 13:47