A community library is run by organisations in the community with support from Telford & Wrekin Council's Library Service. There are four community run libraries in Telford and Wrekin:
- view information on Dawley Community Library
- view information on Donnington Community Library
- view information on Hadley Community Library
- view information on Stirchley Community Library.
Community libraries use the same membership and catalogue systems as Telford & Wrekin Libraries providing customers with continued access to the following services:
- joining Telford & Wrekin Libraries
- borrowing and returning items
- renewing and requesting items
- membership queries
- access to our online services
- using public access computers.
Volunteering at a community library
If you are interested in volunteering at a community library please contact the relevant library directly.
Last updated: 11/04/2022 10:29