Southwater Library is open. View the library service Covid-19 updates for further details on services available.
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
- book returning, browsing and borrowing will be available
- we will be limiting the number of customers in branches at any one time so there may be a wait to enter (queuing systems will be in operation)
- if you wish to return your books but not enter the building you can do this by leaving your books on a returns trolley with a member of staff at the entrance
- public toilets and changing facilities available.
Public access computers are available in our council run libraries. If you wish to use a PC you will need to pre-book by calling 01952 382915.
- There are limited PC’s available and a limited number of sessions through the day so pre-booking is required.
- Pre-booked sessions are for 45 minutes only.
- At this time customers can only book one session per week.
- Customers are required to wear a suitable face covering for the duration they are using a computer, except those with valid exceptions.
- The PC’s (including the monitor, keyboard, mouse, desk and chair) will be cleaned between each customer session.
- Printing and photocopying will be available. This service is cash only at this time.
Not a library member? Anyone can join Telford & Wrekin Libraries.
Last updated: 12/04/2021 13:57