Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

High hedges

Please note: the Council will not consider a complaint received within 12 months of a previous complaint about the same hedge.

Submit your complaint electronically using the online form:

Complete our online form to report a high hedge

You can also download the complaint form:

Download the high hedge complaint form

Download the guidance notes to help you fill in the complaint form:

Download the high hedge complaint form guidance notes

Last updated: 18/08/2022 13:17

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact