Issues and Options consultation has now closed
The consultation period was open between 12 October 2020 - 8 January 2021.
Telford & Wrekin Council has commenced a review of the Telford & Wrekin Local Plan. An Issues and Options consultation document has been produced which introduces the development priorities for the borough up to 2040. The Issues and Options stage is the first step to reviewing the current Local Plan.
The Issues and Options document sets out:
- in detail the priorities for the Local Plan Review
- options for the amount of employment and housing development
- proposed updates to policies and in some cases the addition of new policies.
- Download a summary guide on the Local Plan Review - Issues and Options Consultation.
- Download the FAQs about the Local Plan Review.
- Download the Local Plan Review - Issues and Options consultation document.
For any further questions or help accessing the Consultation Portal please contact the Strategic Planning team.
Evidence and supporting documents
To inform and support the Issues and Options consultation the Council has commissioned an Economic and Housing Development Needs Assessment which sets out evidence in support of options for future employment and housing growth requirements.
Integrated Impact Assessment
The Council are required to undertake an Integrated Impact Appraisal of the Local Plan as the review progresses. The initial scoping report has been published below, this will inform future stages of the appraisal process including the Preferred Options stage.
Get in touch
Last updated: 06/05/2022 11:40