Places are limited and must be pre-booked and paid for in advance. Please note your booking is not secured until payment has been received. We reserve the right to remove those who have not paid.
You can make one payment for multiple bookings.
Terms and conditions
1.1 If you cancel within three working days of your booked session you will not be entitled to a refund. Cancellations made outside of this will be issued with a refund however a £1 admin fee per cancelled session will be deducted from your refund amount.
In making a booking you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- Instructors are fully qualified, first aid trained and DBS checked.
- Activities will begin and finish at the stated times, please arrive 5/10 minutes early to register your child/children.
- Please inform instructors of any medical issues if you haven’t already.
- If your child has asthma please make sure they have their inhaler with them.
- Sessions will only be cancelled in severe weather. Please check the weather forecast and bring appropriate clothing and sunscreen if required. If sessions are cancelled by the team a full refund will be issued or an alternative session offered.
- Minimum numbers for all activities apply. Should requirements not be met, a full refund will be given or alternative offered and advance notice given.
- If posisible children should bring their own bike providing its in good working order and is the correct size for them, if this is not possible bikes can be borrowed from the Bike Hub at no extra cost.
Learn to Ride information
This course is for beginners who cannot currently ride a two wheeled bike unaided. If your child can already ride this is not the course for them. Where possible children should bring their own roadworthy* bike and helmet to the Learn to Ride sessions. Should this not be possible or appropriate, bikes and helmets can be borrowed for the duration of the session. Children should bring a drink and wear weather appropriate clothing, such as a rain coat, and sunscreen if required.
The session will start will the removal of stabilisers and pedals to effectively turn the bikes into balance bikes. If possible please remove stabilisers and pedals in advance as this will speed up things at the beginning of the session. If you do manage to remove pedals please remember to bring these along to the session. If you can’t don’t worry as the instructors will have the tools to do this when you arrive.
Town Park Ride and Bikeability information
The Town Park Discovery Ride will take place around the trails of the Town Park and will include an activity sheet and a picnic stop. The ride is not partially long (around 4 – 5 miles) and will include several fact finding stops. Riders of all abilities are welcome so do not worry if your child is not a particularly fast or confident rider howvere they must be able to ride unadied for up to 5 miles.
Children must bring a roadworthy bike*, helmet, packed lunch and drink/s for the ride. We recommend children bring their lunch and drinks in a rucksack, drawstring bags are not ideal. Please check the weather forecast and bring weather appropriate clothing such as a rain coat or sunscreen if required.
Bikeability Level 1 - Children should bring a drink and a small snack.
*What is a roadworthy bike?
A road worthy bike should have firm pumped up tyres, two working brakes and should generally be in good working order.
Last updated: 08/09/2021 16:05