Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Money matters


  • Housing 
    You will pay rent and service charges to your landlord. You will be responsible for paying utility bills, Council Tax and contents insurance when these are not provided as part of your rent.
  • If you also require care 
    If you have capital or savings under the income threshold you will be offered a full financial assessment. This is to decide the maximum weekly contribution you will be asked to pay towards the cost of your care.

Last updated: 23/05/2022 16:44

  1. Extra care housing
  2. Supported retirement housing