The first formal step in the process is to designate a neighbourhood area; define the proposed boundary covered by a plan. In September 2013 Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council applied for the designation of the neighbourhood area, the proposed boundary being the parish of Stirchley and Brookside.
A six week consultation began on Monday 21 October until Friday 6 December 2013 and Telford & Wrekin Council approved the designation in January 2014.
For information; the decision notice regarding the application, map of the designated neighbourhood area, Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council's application and the proposed neighbourhood area map can be viewed on the attachments below:
- notice of decision regarding application for designation of Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council area as a neighbourhood area February 2014
- map of Stirchley and Brookside Parish Neighbourhood Area February 2014
- notice publicising an area application for Stirchley and Brookside October 2013
- Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council application for designation August 2013
- Stirchley and Brookside Parish Council proposed neighbourhood area map August 2013.
Last updated: 06/05/2022 11:47