Get tested twice a week – if you have no symptoms!
If you have no main Covid-19 symptoms or other symptoms – test yourself twice a week – it’s free and easy-to-do.
1 in 3 people with coronavirus have no symptoms. And even if you have been vaccinated, you could still spread COVID-19 to others.
Get a test immediately if you have any of the three main coronavirus or as a precaution, if you have any other symptoms
- If you have COVID symptoms, however mild, you must self-isolate immediately for ten days and book a test.
- Your close contacts must also self-isolate for 10 days.
- If you have any other symptoms, get a test as a precaution.
Get vaccinated as soon as you are offered the opportunity
There is a high degree of confidence that the current COVID-19 vaccines will protect against the Delta Variant.
Remember "hands-face-space and fresh air"
- Hands, face, space are absolutely essential and they work.
- Wash your hands, wear a face mask in indoor public spaces and keep distance with the others.
Look out for other people
- Pick up the phone, see your family, friends or neighbours online and check if they are ok.
Ask for help, should you need it
Last updated: 15/06/2021 09:36