Get tested twice a week – if you have no symptoms!
If you have no main Covid-19 symptoms or other symptoms – test yourself twice a week – it’s free and easy-to-do.
Get a test immediately if you have any of the three main coronavirus or as a precaution, if you have any other symptoms
- If you have COVID symptoms, however mild, you must self-isolate immediately for ten days and book a test.
- Your close contacts must also self-isolate for 10 days.
- If you have any other symptoms, get a test as a precaution.
Reduce your contact to a minimum
- Please reduce your contact to a minimum, act like people you see have the virus.
- Remember that people may have the virus and show no symptoms.
- Hands, face, space are absolutely essential and they work.
- Wash your hands, wear a face mask and keep distance with the others.
Look out for other people
- Pick up the phone, see your family, friends or neighbours online and check if they are ok.
Ask for help, should you need it
Last updated: 09/04/2021 11:02