We will charge the costs of carrying the duties, as listed below, under the Private Water Supplies Regulations 2016/Private Water Supplies (amendment) Regulations 2018 to those responsible for the supply.
- £450 - New risk assessment. Note: risk assessments will be carried out every five years.
- £200 - Risk assessment review. Note: risk assessments will be carried out every five years.
- £100 - Regular sampling visit or retest. This will be added to the Sampling Analysis Laboratory fees. This includes taking the sample(s), transport to the laboratory and sending out results.
- £50 per hour - Investigation. Carried out in the event of a failure (a breach of the Regulations) that requires more extensive onsite investigation and more extensive sampling.
Sampling Analysis Laboratory fees:
- The laboratory charges different fees for analysing different parameters so this charge will depend on the parameters that are sampled. You will be informed what will be sampled and the total cost ahead of the sample visit.
Last updated: 29/03/2023 15:45