Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Private water supplies

If you'd like to make a request or report a problem please complete our online form: 

Private Water Supplies Request Form

Health Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 01/12/2023 13:15

  1. Introduction
  2. Emergencies
  3. Charges
  4. Contact