Public transport information and advice
Ironbridge Park and Ride
March 29 - October 26 2013
Weekends, Bank Holidays and Summer Holidays
Fast, frequent and hassle free
At a glance:
- free to park
- buses every 12 minutes
- 250 parking spaces
- direct service into Ironbridge and Coalbrookdale Museums
Are you planning your visit to Ironbridge Gorge? If so there is now a fast, convenient and hassle free way in which to get there. The new 250 space Ironbridge Park and Ride, with excellent connections to the national road network, offers buses every 12 minutes.
Once in Ironbridge connections to all of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums including; Blists Hill Victorian Town, Coalport China Museum and Jackfield Tile Museum can be made via the Gorge Connect bus service at the Museum of the Gorge bus interchange.
How to get here
Ironbridge Park and Ride is conveniently located off the A4169 (close to Jiggers Bank roundabout), a short drive from the M54 motorway and is sign posted from all major routes into the World Heritage Site. The post code for your SAT NAV is TF4 3QE.
To view a map of the area please view Google Maps.
Where does it go?
- Ironbridge Park and Ride provides a fast, frequent, direct service into Ironbridge
- Terminates a short distance from the Ironbridge
- Explore the Ironbridge Gorge via connecting bus services
Download the Ironbridge Park and Ride network map.
When does it operate?
- Ironbridge Park and Ride is open between 29 March and 26 October
- The service operates weekends, bank holidays and summer holidays
- Summer holidays the service runs weekdays between 22 July and 30 August
- The service finishes on the 26 October (with the exception of special events)
Download the Ironbridge Park and Ride operating dates.
- The service operates every 12 minutes
- The first bus leaves the Park and Ride site at 9am
- The last bus returns to the Park and Ride site at 5.48pm
Download the Ironbridge Park and Ride timetable.
- The service is free to park and free to ride during the 2013 season
- Once in Ironbridge use the Gorge Connect bus service to explore the whole of the Ironbridge World Heritage Site
- Use the Gorge Connect for Blists Hill Victorian Town, Coalport China Museum and Jackfield Tile Museum
- The Gorge Connect operates every 30 minutes (20 minutes during Bank Holidays) and interchanges with the Park and Ride at the Museum of Iron bus stop
For more information call the Ironbridge Gorge Visitor Centre on 01952 433424.
Last updated 05/12/2013
How do you rate this page?
Transport Information Officer
Address: Telford & Wrekin Council
St Georges Road