Free School Meals

If you make an application for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support, the application form you complete also allows you to apply for Free School Meals or the Pupil Premium at the same time.

If you do not claim either Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, or wish to make a separate claim for Free School Meals or the Pupil Premium, you will need to complete a separate application form:

Complete our online form to apply for Free School Meals

Download a printable Free School Meals application form

If your application is successful, we will notify you so that you know your child (or children) have entitlement to Free School Meals. We will also notify their school (or schools).

Last updated: 11/02/2021 12:30

  1. Introduction
  2. Eligibility
  3. How do I apply?
  4. Contact