If you live permanently in Telford and Wrekin, and you feature within at least one of the groups listed below, you may be entitled to concessionary travel:
- since 6 April 2010, the age of eligibility for concessionary travel for women has been their State Pension age, and for men it has been the State Pension age of a woman born on the same day.
Visit the GOV.UK website to check your State Pension age
- (when using this service, remember to tick 'female' even if you are male)
- you are registered blind or are partially-sighted, having either total or a high degree of visual loss
- you are profoundly or severely deaf and/or without speech
- you have a disability or injury that has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on your ability to walk
- you have no arms, or have long term loss of the use of both arms
- you have a learning disability
- you have been prevented from holding, or would be refused, a driving licence under Part III of the Road Traffic Act 1988 under Section 92 of the Act (physical fitness) on grounds other than the persistent mis-use of drugs or alcohol.
Last updated: 11/02/2021 14:09