Our guides and resources provide a useful reference to help you develop the way you manage volunteers from finding volunteers to retaining them. These guidelines are intended to assist organisations with the effective management of volunteers.
Good practice does not require any specialist knowledge. It mostly involves common sense and the imaginative ability to put yourself in the position of a volunteer.
These guides give you information on how to develop fulfilling and meaningful volunteering experiences in a fair, safe and supportive environment. It will help you to develop good practice in volunteer management in all the stages of your volunteering.
- Download the plan, plan, plan guidance.
- Download the writing a volunteer policy.
- Download guidance about diversity and volunteering.
- Download guidance on creating a volunteer role.
- Volunteering role description template.
- Download guidance on a health and safety policy.
- Risk assessment record sheet template.
- Download guidance on how to find volunteers.
- Download the volunteer application form template.
- Download guidance on interviews or informal discussions.
Management and support
- Download guidance for induction and training.
- Download guidance on support and supervision.
- Download the volunteer contact record template.
- Download the group supervision guidelines.
Last updated: 16/03/2021 15:40