Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Report a problem with a licensed premises

Our Public Protection Officers routinely engage with licensed premises, ensuring that they are run correctly and adhere to any licence conditions.

It is hoped that premises operate in such a way as to ensure you have an enjoyable experience.

However, there may be an occasion when things go wrong. 

When this happens, we always encourage visitors to firstly report any concerns or complaints directly to the venue. That way, the licensee and staff will hopefully be able to resolve the matter.

If your concern has not been satisfactorily addressed, or you feel that you are unable to approach the management of the premises directly, then please contact Licensing through the online reporting tool below.

To make us aware, please report this via our new customer online portal. Please be advised that in order to register a complaint/concern, when visiting our portal, you will first need to register with a 'My Telford' account. It only takes a few minutes and once you have set up your account, you can then navigate back to the 'Welcome' page within our portal to sign in. If you do already have a 'My Telford' account, then simply continue by visiting the link below.

To report a problem with a licensed premises visit the Public Protection and Private Sector Housing Online Services website - and choose the option 'Licensing Enquiry or Complaint'.

Last updated: 01/08/2023 08:38