Are your items too good to throw away?
You could give your unwanted items a chance of a new life, recycling is really important but reusing is even better
View our reuse page for more information about reusing
|Number of Items||Charge|
|1 - 3||£15|
|4 - 6||£28|
|7 - 9||£43|
|10 - 12||£56|
Please note your collection booking must be paid for in advance of the collection date, if applicable.
A discount is available to residents who meet one of the following conditions: from the 1 April 2023.
80 years or over
- households where a resident is 80 years of age or over receive two free bulk collection per year of 1 - 6 items per booking, per household, your date of birth must be provided when booking
65 - 79 years old
- households where a resident is 65 - 79 years of age receive one free bulk collection per year of 1 - 6 items, per household, your date of birth must be provided when booking
Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit:
- residents in receipt of Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit receive a 50% reduction on two bulk collections of 1 - 6 items per year, per household - your reference number must be provided when booking
- residents who have a long standing illness or disability that limits your daily activities receive one free collection of 1 - 6 items per year, per household.
TLC/mytlc app (Telford Loyalty Card):
- Telford Loyalty Card (TLC/mytlc app) holders receive a 10% discount - your TLC number must be provided when booking, visit the Telford Loyalty Card (TLC)
Book a bulk collection online
Please note: bulky collections can only be booked for residential properties within the borough of Telford and Wrekin.
Complete our online form to arrange a bulky collection
Amendments/changes to your collection
- If you need to amend the items for your collection or change your bulk collection date, you must contact us by 5pm on the last working day before your scheduled bulk collection date to do so.
- Refunds will only be given (if applicable) if your bulk collection is cancelled within one working days of your scheduled bulk collection date and can only be processed by calling our Contact Centre on 01952 384384.
Last updated: 03/04/2023 11:05