Are your items too good to throw away?
You could give your unwanted items a chance of a new life, recycling is really important but reusing is even better
|Number of Items||Charge|
|1 - 3||£18|
|4 - 6||£36|
|7 - 9||£54|
|10 - 12||£72|
Please note your collection booking must be paid for in advance of the collection date, if applicable.
Amendments/changes to your collection
- If you need to amend the items for your collection or change your bulk collection date, you must contact us within two working days of your scheduled bulk collection date to do so.
- Refunds will only be given (if applicable) if your bulk collection is cancelled within two working days of your scheduled bulk collection date.
A discount is available to residents who meet one of the following conditions:
- Telford Loyalty Card (TLC) holders receive a 10% discount - your TLC number must be provided when booking, visit the Telford Loyalty Card (TLC)
- households where a resident is 65 years of age or over receive one free bulk collection per year, per household, your date of birth must be provided when booking
- residents in receipt of Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit receive a 25% discount - your reference number must be provided when booking
- residents who have a long standing illness or disability that limits your daily activities receive one free collection per year, per household.
Last updated: 17/08/2021 16:16