If the crews have already been in your street and you did not have your bin out in time, you will need to present your bin again for your next scheduled collection, please see alternative options below:
If your bin has been labelled, please view our section on what goes in your bins, bags and containers.
Red top bin
- Take your waste to your nearest household recycling centres (HRCs).
Purple bin and blue bag
- You can put additional recycling out next to your purple top bin.
- If you feel you can't wait until your next collection we can arrange for our contractors to return to empty the bin for a fee.
- If you have put the wrong recycling items or general waste in your containers, please remove them and present again in the correct containers for your next scheduled collection.
- You can present up to 4 bags of additional garden waste next to your green bin on your next scheduled collection, from 1 April 2019 garden waste will be collected by Veolia, please note additional garden waste must be presented in a biodegradable bag only.
- Take your garden waste to your nearest household recycling centres (HRCs).
- If you have put the wrong items in your bin, please remove them and present again in the correct containers for your next scheduled collection, they must be removed before your next scheduled collection.
Last updated: 2.41pm on Wednesday 13 March 2019