Veolia offer a full range of containers to suit your waste production and your available space, ranging from skips and larger containers to wheelie bins, for more information or to request a quote please contact them directly.
- transport waste
- buy, sell or dispose of waste
- arrange for someone to buy, sell or dispose of waste
- you will need to register as a waste carrier, broker, or dealer. this is a legal requirement and you could be fined up to £5,000 if you do not register.
- for more information on managing and transporting your commercial waste please visit the GOV.UK website.
Registration is usually free if you only transport waste you produce yourself. Otherwise, registration costs £154.
- Separate your waste into recyclables, non-hazardous and hazardous categories and store accordingly.
- You have extra responsibilities if you are dealing with hazardous waste. For further information please visit the GOV.UK website.
Last updated: 30/11/2020 10:33