Sign-up for e-billing for a chance to win an Apple iPad
You could be in with a chance of winning an Apple iPad simply by being signed up to receive your Council Tax bill electronically!
Everyone* who is signed up to Council Tax e-billing by 5pm on the 6 March 2020 will be entered into a free prize draw to win the Apple iPad which has been donated to the Council. View the terms and conditions for the free prize draw.
*this includes existing e-billing customers and new e-billing registrations.
We know that most people would prefer to receive their bills electronically rather than an old style paper bill. Register for e-billing or sign up to My Council Tax now.
We're also committed to helping the environment and reducing costs by the use of e-billing instead of paper billing. If you would like to help us with this then why not receive your Council Tax or Business Rates bills by email instead of through the post?
Not only will you be able to view your bill online, but you'll also be able to view other recovery documents which we may have sent you, and report any changes which may affect your Council Tax.
The benefits of e-billing:
- you can view your bill as soon as it is available and as often as you like - 24/7
- savings on postage and paper will help to minimise future collection costs
- you will always know where your bill is
- it is environmentally friendly.
My Council Tax also offers you these additional options:
- set up a Direct Debit
- request or cancel a Single Person Discount
- report a change of address
- view a summary of your Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit claim details.
Last updated: 2.14pm on Thursday 6 February 2020