Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Work to Council owned trees

Please use our online form to report your issue: 

Complete our online form to report a problem with a Council owned tree

If you would like to discuss a previously reported problem or have a general enquiry then please contact the team using the details below:

Neighbourhood and Enforcement Services

Telford & Wrekin Council 
Darby House
Lawn Central

Telephone: 01952 384384 (office hours) 03451 559955 (out of hours)
Email: envmaintcs@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 23/08/2023 12:53

  1. Introduction
  2. Work not undertaken
  3. FAQs
  4. Contact