Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Flooding and drainage

Telford & Wrekin Council are responsible for:

  • highway drainage, which includes the road gullies and associated pipe work
  • land drainage systems such as ditches, culverts and land drains but only on Council owned land.

If your problem relates to any of the above then please report the problem using our online form.

Complete our online form to report a flooding or drainage problem

Last updated: 31/03/2022 11:02

  1. Introduction
  2. Prepare for flooding
  3. Flood reports
  4. How do I report?