Consultation on the draft All Age Carers Strategy
This consultation ended on Friday 20 September 2019.
Telford & Wrekin Council, Telford & Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Group in collaboration with the Carers Partnership Board have developed a draft all age carers strategy which sets out the local offer for carers for the future.
We asked to hear from carers, professionals, organisations and groups about what the strategy contains and whether there are any areas and gaps that need further consideration.
If you would like to become involved in shaping the carers services in the future, there are a range of ways that you can get involved, these include:
- attend the Carers Partnership Board
- assist with commissioning service for carers of all ages
- assist with Telford & Wrekin Council staff awareness
- help promote the Carer friendly employers scheme
- shaping of strategies and future priorities.
Last updated: 13/08/2021 14:23