Early Years Designated Safeguarding Leads / Coordinators - termly update
The termly meetings will provide an update on:
- local and national Data
- information related to outcomes from Ofsted inspections
- relevant legislation
- DfE and other national developments, strategies and issues, assessment and models
- CPD opportunities
- Early Years Education Adviser - Virtual School team for children in care.
4.00pm to 5.30pm, enue to be confirmed upon booking.
- Wednesday 30 November 2022
- Thursday 16 March 2023
- Wednesday 28 June 2023.
Visit the School Performance webpage to book your place on our sessions
Online Personal Education Plan (PEP) refresher / new to role training
As a Virtual School we offer the following CPD for new and existing Designated Teachers that will cover the following areas:
- accessing and completing the online PEP - step by step presentation
- support with the writing of SMART target
- Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) spend and guidance
- the PEP quality assurance form and non negotiables
- SDQ (Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire) completed annually every spring term
- Arts and Culture entitlement - new requirement from September 2021
The sessions and training are for all school staff / Designated Pracxtitioners in Early Years settings that lead and complete the online PEPs for your children in care as well as Designated Teachers.
Dates for academic year 2022 - 2023 are:
- Wednesday 7 September 2022 - 9.30am - 11am
- Wednesday 14 September 2022 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- Friday 13 January 2023 - 9.30am - 11am
- Wednesday 18 January 2023 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- Friday 21 April 2023 - 9.30am - 11am
- Wednesday 26 April 2023 - 4pm - 5.30pm.
If you would like to book onto any of the sessions listed above please email email@example.com.
(Please note: the sessions will be held remotely using Microsoft Teams unless otherwise stated).
Last updated: 03/10/2022 14:37