Early Years Coordinators - termly update
The termly meetings will provide an update on:
- local and national Data
- information related to outcomes from Ofsted inspections
- relevant legislation
- DfE and other national developments, strategies and issues, assessment and models
- CPD opportunities
- Early Years Education Adviser - Virtual School team for children in care.
- 25 November 2020
- 17 March 2021
- 23 June 2021.
All sessions are from 4pm till 5.30pm.
Online Personal Education Plan (PEP) training for early years
The Virtual School team will be going live in January 2021 for the completion of online PEPs for our early years provision. In order for us to support you and ensure that you are able to access and complete PEPs online for our children in care, we recommend that you attend one of our online training sessions which will cover:
- accessing and completing the online PEP
- support with the writing of SMART Targets
- EYPP spend and guidance on how to record this
- the PEP quality assurance form and non-negotiables.
The dates of the training sessions which are all being held on Microsoft Teams are:
- Tuesday 14 September 2021 at 9.30am – 10.45am
- Thursday 16 September 2021 at 4pm - 5.15pm.
- Thursday 13 January 2022 at 9.30am – 10.45am
- Tuesday 18 January 2022 at 4pm - 5.15pm.
- Thursday 5 May 2022 at 9.30am – 10.45am
- Monday 9 May 2022 at 4pm - 5.15pm.
To book a place or for more information please contact Anna Loveland via email: email@example.com.
Last updated: 21/07/2021 13:22