Early Years Designated Safeguarding Leads / Coordinators - termly update
The termly meetings will provide an update on:
- local and national Data
- information related to outcomes from Ofsted inspections
- relevant legislation
- DfE and other national developments, strategies and issues, assessment and models
- CPD opportunities
- Early Years Education Adviser - Virtual School team for children in care.
Dates for 2023 - 2024:
- 30 November 2024 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- 21 March 2024 - .pm - 5.30pm
- 13 June 2024 - 4pm - 5.30pm.
The venue for the above dates is to be confirmed.
Online Personal Education Plan (PEP) refresher / new to role training
As a Virtual School we offer the following CPD for new and existing Designated Teachers that will cover the following areas:
- accessing and completing the online PEP - step by step presentation
- support with the writing of SMART target
- Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) spend and guidance
- the PEP quality assurance form and non negotiables
- SDQ (Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire) completed annually every spring term
- Arts and Culture entitlement - new requirement from September 2021
The sessions and training are for all school staff / Designated Practitioners in Early Years settings that lead and complete the online PEPs for your children in care as well as Designated Teachers.
Dates for academic year 2023 - 2024 are:
- Tuesday 19 September 2023 - 9.30am - 11am
- Wednesday 20 September 2023 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- Monday 15 January 2024 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- Tuesday 16 January 2024 - 9.30am - 11am
- Monday 22 April 2024 - 4pm - 5.30pm
- Tuesday 23 April 2024 - 9.30am - 11am.
If you would like to book onto any of the sessions listed above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note: the sessions will be held remotely using Microsoft Teams unless otherwise stated).
Last updated: 27/09/2023 12:13