The Health Protection Hub provides advice and support to educational and childcare settings and providers in relation to health protection matters. Listed below is a selection of the more commonly referenced resources available to the educational sector.
If you have cases of D&V in your setting, please download our guide for schools, colleges and nurseries dealing with diarrhoea and vomiting and follow the advice within.
Infectious diseases resources
- Health protection in education and childcare settings.
- The spotty book - notes on infectious diseases in schools and nurseries.
- Norovirus toolkit for schools and nurseries.
- e-Bug free educational resources provided by the UK Health Security Agency.
- Meningitis and Septicaemia: prevention and management in higher education institutions.
- Teachers code of practice.
Hot weather and health resources
- Looking after children and those in early years settings during heatwaves: for teachers and professionals
Last updated: 30/05/2023 10:24