Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Request Adult Social Care support

Request Adult Social Care support

If you need to talk about care and support services for the first time, or if you have care and support services from Adult Social Care and your circumstances have changed.

Family Connect

Make a referral for care and support, an occupational therapy assessment or a carers assessment. Arrange a review of your care, if your circumstances have changed.

Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.

Telephone: 01952 385385 (option 3)
Email: familyconnect@telford.gov.uk  
Text (SMS): 07797875385

Financial Case Mangement Team

To discuss any contribution to care, invoices and financial assessment.

Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm

Telephone: 01952 383820
Email: financialcasemanagementteam@telford.gov.uk   

Direct Payments Team

Advice and information regarding direct payments.

Telephone: 01952 383130

Email: directpaymentsteam@telford.gov.uk 

Telford Integrated Community Assessment Team (TICAT)

Help with hospital discharges If you experience an urgent change in your health that required you to go into hospital or the hospital’s emergency department.

Telephone: 01952 567260


Information about the assessment process visit.

View information about assessments