The Transport Act 2000 requires all Highway Authorities to produce a Local Transport Plan (LTP) which sets out a strategy and action plan for improving local transport.
The third LTP for Telford and Wrekin has now been prepared and sets out how we plan to manage, maintain and develop the borough's transport network over the period 2011 to 2026.
This covers all forms of travel including car and motorcycle based travel, public transport, walking and cycling.
The LTP is comprised of two parts:
- a strategy setting out the policies, this will be periodically reviewed
- an implementation plan setting out a programme of works that will deliver the Strategy, this will be reviewed every 3 years.
You can view the third LTP 2011 - 2026 Strategy document using the following links:
- download the final Local Transport Plan 2011 - 2026
- download the equalities impact assessment
- download the strategic environmentalassessment.
Last updated: 05/07/2022 10:16