Anti social behaviour (ASB) is a term which can be used to describe a range of unacceptable activities that have a negative impact on a community or an individual.
Telford & Wrekin Council, the Police and the Wrekin Housing Trust have strong and effective powers to deal with anti-social behaviour problems.
Report anti social behaviour (to the Council)
- View our graffiti page for more information on how to report graffti.
- View our abandoned vehicles page to report abandoned vehicles.
- View our noise nuisance page to report (neighbours, dogs barking, loud music, intruder alarms, etc).
- View our littering page to view our interactive map on location of bins so you can avoid fines.
- View our fly tipping page to report fly tipping.
- View our dog fouling page to avoid getting fined.
- View our smoke nuisance page for more information on how to report the issue (examples, bonfires, and barbeques).
- Filthy premises.
- Vandalism/arson in public places.
- View our derelict/vacant properties page for more information about empty properties.
Report anti social behaviour (to the Police)
- criminal damage
- disorderly behaviour - e.g. shouting, swearing, drunken, threatening behaviour
- drug/substance misuse (taking or dealing)
- drunken behaviour
- malicious calls
- violence or threat of violence.
Last updated: 16/03/2021 14:24