Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Storage and sale of explosives and fireworks

What we will do with your personal information

Privacy Notice under the General Data Protection Regulations

Telford & Wrekin Council Trading Standards Service are collecting your personal information for the purpose of meeting the statutory requirement of Explosives Regulations 2014.

Telford & Wrekin Council will not share any of your personal data collected with external organisations unless required to do so by law. However, there may be occasions where we request further information from key third party organisations such as other regulatory bodies.

Please download our application forms:

Download and apply for a licence to store fireworks

Download and apply to sell fireworks all year

Last updated: 10/03/2021 16:45

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Bonfire / fireworks displays
  4. Contact