Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.


Complete our online form to report a noise nuisance complaint or make an enquiry

Environmental Protection team

Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central 
TF3 4JA 

Out of hours

Please be advised that the Environmental Protection team does not provide an out of hours service.

Noise disturbance occurring out of hours can still be effectively investigated by the team.

Report your concern via our online portal above.

Last updated: 28/11/2023 11:54

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I report?
  3. Contact