Environmental information requests

Your request must be made in writing (email or letter) and must contain the following information:

  • your full name (as the applicant)
  • correspondence address (either email or postal)
  • a clear and well defined description of the information required.

You can send your EIR requests by email to foi@telford.gov.uk or by to post to:

Information Governance
Telford & Wrekin Council
Darby House
Lawn Central

Last updated: 17/11/2020 13:48

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact