Telford and Wrekin Early Years and Childcare team invite you to subscribe to our advice and support packages. These packages are offered to all Telford and Wrekin and neighbouring early years childcare providers.
Our vision is to build on our successful relationships with settings and childminders based on our principles of trust, challenge and support, in order to secure sustainable improvement. Through raised aspirations and high levels of achievement we will improve equality of opportunity for all children. Providing cost effective outstanding professional expertise. Responding to need through an innovative, creative and flexible approach.
We aim to make sure that all children in Telford and Wrekin are school ready.
We will demonstrate this by:
- maintaining and developing high quality provision for all children
- ensuring maximum take up of all funded places, including those children with additional needs and disabilities
- having a positive impact on children to help them achieve a good level of development (EYFS)
- working with all childcare providers to ensure children are ready for school
- raising the profile of early years within both the Council and the borough
- raising awareness of a variety of early education choices within Telford and Wrekin
- developing and delivering good quality training to raise standards
- ensuring safeguarding is at the forefront of all work to achieve the best outcomes for children
- being responsive to the needs of children and families within Telford and Wrekin
- working in partnership with maintained schools, early support, Telford and Wrekin Commissioners and HMI
- striving to ensure that all settings are judged good or better by Ofsted
- building early years partnerships hubs across the borough.
Please note for details of packages (including bespoke packages) available to network childminders, schools, for both Telford and Wrekin providers out of the area please contact the Early Years and Childcare team to discuss.
Last updated: 02/03/2021 09:20