Please note: that all overdue charges are suspended until further notice.
Books returned overdue
- Adult books - 20p per service day.
- Items borrowed on a concessionary ticket - no charge.
- Maximum charge - £8.50 per item.
Please remember: items can be renewed up to three times by phone, in person or by logging into our online library catalogue.
Hire of audio items
There is no hire charge for customers with concessionary tickets.
- Language courses - £1.50.
- Audiobooks on CD - £1.50.
- Audiobooks and language courses - free.
Lost and damaged items - all adult items
The replacement cost will be calculated as the current cost of the item. This amount will be refunded if lost items are subsequently returned.
- Free for any item in stock.
- Inter-library loans - £3.50 for any item borrowed from outside the Borough.
- Photocopy requests supplied from local sources 15p per A4 photocopy.
Please note: if a copyright fee is applicable this will be charged in addition to the standard fee.
- Sending fax - £1 per sheet in UK - £2 per sheet abroad.
- Receiving Fax Sheets - £1.50 for up to 10 copies.
- Computer printing charges - 15p black and white or 60p colour (text only) per A4 sheet and £1.20 for block and full colour.
- Photocopies - 15p black and white or 60p colour (text only) per A4 sheet and £1.20 for block and full colour. These prices are per side.
All prices stated are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
Last updated: 22/06/2022 15:32