Please note: that all overdue charges are suspended until further notice.
Books returned overdue
- Adult books - 20p per service day.
- Items borrowed on a concessionary ticket - no charge.
- Maximum charge - £8.50 per item.
Please remember: items can be renewed up to three times by phone, in person or online.
Hire of audio items
There is no hire charge for customers with concessionary tickets.
- Language courses - £1.50.
- Audiobooks on CD - £1.50.
- Audiobooks and language courses - free.
Lost and damaged items - all adult items
The replacement cost will be calculated as the current cost of the item. This amount will be refunded if lost items are subsequently returned.
- Free for any item in stock.
- Inter-library loans - £3.50 for any item borrowed from outside the Borough.
- Photocopy requests supplied from local sources 15p per A4 photocopy.
Please note: if a copyright fee is applicable this will be charged in addition to the standard fee.
- Sending fax - £1 per sheet in UK - £2 per sheet abroad.
- Receiving Fax Sheets - £1.50 for up to 10 copies.
- Computer printing charges - 15p black and white or 60p for colour (text only) per A4 sheet - £1.20 for block and full colour.
- Photocopies - 15p A4 (per side) or 30p for A3 (per side).
All prices stated are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
Last updated: 19/03/2020 09:22