In accordance with the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF), Telford & Wrekin Council is required to identify and update annually a supply of specific deliverable sites sufficient to provide five years worth of housing against its housing requirements.
The purpose of the five year housing land supply is to provide an indication of whether there are sufficient sites available to meet the housing requirement set out in the Telford & Wrekin local plan for the next five years.
The Council prepares a statement each year setting out its housing land supply position over the next five years. The annual statement clarifies the methodology and assumptions used and these are based on national planning policy and guidance.
Current Housing Land Supply Statement
Previous Housing Land Supply Statements
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2018 - 2023.
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2017 - 2022.
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2016 - 2021 (update January 2017).
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2016 - 2021 (update October 2016).
- Schedule 5 Major Sites at April 2015 (update November 2015).
- Housing Land Supply Statement 2015 - 2020.
Further information on housing delivery is provided in the Annual Monitoring Report which reports on the impact of policies in the Telford & Wrekin local plan.
Last updated: 05/02/2020 09:59